April 2

Mrs. L.

Welcome to our classroom.  I am Pam LeSeure and I have been teaching at Robinson Elementary for 12 years.  I taught in Springfield IL for 7 years before that.  My family moved to St Louis because my husband, Gary, worked here and drove back and forth everyday for four years while our son attended high school. I promised my husband I would move if after Jacob graduated he still loved the area and his job, we would move.  It was very scary because we had lived our whole lives in Springfield, him in the same neighborhood even!  Along with Jacob, we moved with our two daughters, Jessica and Gretchen, two dogs, a turtle and a rabbit.  It has been an adventure to say the least.  Since moving here my son has married his high school sweetheart, Mallory. Jessica and Gretchen have graduated high school and gone on to college.  Jessica now lives in North Carolina. Many things have changed in the past 11 years, and many things have stayed the same.  We lost our two dogs that moved with us, Abby and Ginger were in fact perfect four legged babies. We now have three rescues, sisters Cowboy and Peyton, and the baby, Koda Bear.  I still love reading, crafting, and most especially photography.  Blogging is new for me, and I am excited to get this party started.  🙂